Welcome the the City of Cleveland Human Resources homepage. Below you are provided quick links to the variety of information and services provided by Human Resources Department.
Human Resources Department provides employment-related services and policy direction to all city departments, and to the City's employees in accordance with the policies and procedures approved by Mayor and Board of Aldermen. Also, Human Resources is responsible for administering the city's benefits programs, including but not limited to:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life/ AD & D Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Supplemental Benefits
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Workers Compensation Claims
This department strives to maintain a qualified, effective, and diverse workforce with competitive compensation and benefits.
As an employee of the City of Cleveland you will be eligible for the following:
- Medical (Health) Employees is paid at 100% by Employer)
- Dental/ Vision and other supplemental insurance such as: Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, etc. Full details at ttps://mybenefitsportal.com/cityofcleveland/
- State of MS Retirement (PERS)
- Deferred Compensation
- Paid Vacation/Sick/ Holidays