The EyeOnWater Service gives you direct access to your water usage details and provides tools to help you use water more efficiently.
Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser to get started.
From the signup web page, enter your service or billing area ZIP or Postal Code in the field labeled (A) in the image above.
TIP: The form on the right is for submitting feedback, not creating an account. We ask for similar information to verify your identify and protect your data.
- Enter your account number on your water bill in the field labeled (B) in the image above.
(Some utilities use a customer number, others omit hyphens, trailing zeros and non-numeric characters. When in doubt, consult your utility to learn which number to use when creating an EyeOnWater account.)
- Click Next (C).
- Enter your email address.
- Create and confirm a password.
Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and no longer than 16 characters. While not required, we strongly recommend including at least 1 upper-case letter, 1 number and 1 special character (for example, ^&*%#).
- You will get a confirmation email from Badger Meter, Inc. Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email. When that’s done, sign in using your email and password.
That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!
PS. If you have more than one water account with your utility and want to link them all to your EyeOnWater dashboard, do the following:
- Log into EyeOnWater.com.
- Click the text that says Link More Accounts above the Consumption Graph on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the service location zip/postal code.
- Click Next.
- If the account displayed belongs to you, click Link Account.
- Repeat steps 2-6 as needed to link additional accounts.